Kim here! IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, WORK FOR IT. Daily Fitness Motivation to inspire & motivate you, helping you get fit & reach your goals.
Helpful tips & motivation on health, dieting, nutrition, skincare, fitness & more. Eat right and live a longer life.
Feel Free To Ask Me Anything! Don't Be Afraid!
*NONE OF THE PHOTOS I POST ARE MINE!*
Had This Tumblr since: Feb. 15, 2013
(I Am Not Gonna Lie, I'm Just A Person Trying To Inspire People To Be Healthy, I'm No Doctor Or Whatever)
Healthy Dessert: Strawberry Banana Creams
Strawberries are in season, so take advantage of the sweet and juicy fruit with a healthy low-calorie dessert that tastes like oh-so-decadent strawberry cheesecake. It’s made with a handful of ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, so it’s a cinch to whip up; you’ll be amazed it’s under 150 calories per serving.
These are topped with sliced almonds, but you can get creative and use blueberries, dried cherries, chopped cashews, crystallized ginger, a sprinkle of granola, or a few chocolate chips.
-2 oz. vanilla Greek yogurt
-1/2 small banana
-1 tablespoon sliced almonds
1- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork. Mix in the yogurt.
2- Using a knife, carve out the middle of each strawberry.
3- Fill the center of each strawberry with the banana-yogurt mixture and top with sliced almonds.
Makes one serving.
- fvck-your-opinion- reblogged this from foreverrbeautyy
- farzoo6 likes this
- worth-the-time likes this
- nevergoingback21 likes this
- amazingabrielalala likes this
- exercisevibez reblogged this from foreverrbeautyy
- flamingicecube reblogged this from foreverrbeautyy
- lifesamiracle reblogged this from foreverrbeautyy
- sweetbabyray33 reblogged this from foreverrbeautyy
- a-fabulous-fitlosophy reblogged this from foreverrbeautyy
- elisa1992 likes this
- scarredwasteland likes this
- untilyourheartstops likes this
- foreverrbeautyy posted this